We are located about 10 minutes away from the airport of Kupang.
Roslin Orphanage (panti asuhan Roslin)
Matani, Desa Penfui Timur, dusun 01, RT 01, RW 01,
(dekat seminari tinggi Klaret)
Kecamatan Kupang Tengah,
Nusa Tenggara Timur
If you send us a package, please also write at the bottom:
Ibu Peggy 081339357505
(this is our telephone number, in case postman cannot find us)
Roslin Orphanage telephone number:
081339357505 (+ 62 81339357505)
You may contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you can use the contact form below.
The orphanage can be reached by
- Merpati using Boeing 737 -300/400, from Jakarta to Kupang ETD 05:30 AM with a transit at Bali
- Sriwijaya using B 737-300/400 ETD from Jakarta to Kupang ETD 05:45 AM with a transit at Surabaya
- Batavia Airlines B 737-300/400, from Jakarta ETD 06 00 AM direct (the only direct flight to Kupang)
- Garuda ETD 08 00 from Jakarta with a transit at Bali and from Bali ETD 11 15 AM
- Lion Air using B 737 -900 ER from Jakarta to Kupang ETD 09 30 am via Surabaya
- Sriwijaya Airlines using B 737-300/400 from Jakarta to Kupang 12:20 pm with a transit at Surabaya
- Batavia Airlines using B737-400 ETD 14:50 PM from Jakarta to Kupang with a transit at Surabaya
- Lion Air, B 737-400 or B737-900ER from Jakarta ETD 16:20 PM with transit at Surabaya).
Other flights are from Bali or other cities nearby Kupang and various timing by Batavia, Lion Air, Wings Air and the local Kupang base airlines call Transnusa.
To and from Kupang there are flights from Ende, Labuan Bajo, Alor, Ruteng including the Komodo island.
It depends on where you are coming from, if you are from Singapore may be the best is flying to Surabaya then using either available domestic airlines to Kupang. If you are from Australia , you may come via Bali first then to Kupang using Merpati or Sriwijaya airlines or may be from Darwin to Kupang ( not a daily service and small air craft).
From Kupang to other islands there is TransNusa airlines which will take you to the nearby islands by using ATR42, a turboprop aircraft.